The SprinklerVac Fire Sprinkler Vacuum Attachment
The first of its kind in the world, the patented (No. 9661967) SprinklerVac provides facilities managers with a fire sprinkler head cleaner that works with minimal effort from the operator. It’s a simple, lightweight design at a price far below the costs associated with shutting down fire safety operations in order to replace loaded sprinkler heads, or dealing with the fallout from fire or contamination due to sprinkler buildup. What’s more, the SprinklerVac can also be used as a smoke detector cleaner or to clear dust and cobwebs from some recessed or pendant lighting fixtures.
The SprinklerVac was designed with:
- NFPA-compliant ability to clean fire sprinkler heads without touching the bulb inside the head
- An “elephant trunk end” to surround the fire sprinkler head and allow for touchless cleaning
- A V-shaped cup to add a “whirl away” effect to your vacuum’s suction
- Clear plastic to give the operator a view of the head being cleaned
- A “one size fits all” attachment to fit market standard 1.25” home vacuum and 1.5” industrial vacuum hoses
Contact us today with questions about the SprinklerVac—we’d love to convince you it’s just the invention you need for your sprinkler system!